Services performed by Total Irrigation Designers to provide a complete package include:
- Site audit and analysis, site survey, data collection using accurate GIS and GPS data logging Systems
- Master planning and budgeting
- Detail design and documentation with or without supporting specification tender/ contract documents
- Tender review
- Supervision and/or periodic inspection of construction and installation management
- Final/Completed System Report and follow-up
- Systems Analysis
- Irrigation Drainage and Management Plans
- As constructed data collection, using GIS and GPS technology for accurate "as built" information
Irrigation Design Services
Total Irrigation Designers specialise in fully independent, high quality irrigation design and tender packages, integrated and customised to match client and individual project requirements. We design around all major brands including Toro, Hunter, Rainbird and Netafim and all other major brands.
Reasons to Talk to Us
Independent. We are independent from a manufacturer sales motive or contractor profit motive.
Water Management Specialists. The irrigation industry is complex and is undergoing many changes as increasing pressure is placed on our limited water supplies. We specialise in solutions for estate development, landscape, turf, golf, agriculture, water recycling, water storage, water harvesting, recycling systems and other water management challenges. Total Irrigation Designers provide you with the necessary plans, specification and other services so you can obtain an efficient, economical, reliable and above all, quality irrigation system.
Sensitive to the Environment. We are sensitive to environmental issues and understand the value of water as a limited resource. We take care in the planning of our projects to ensure that the water to be used in the system is applied to the correct areas with high efficiency and flexibility.
Innovate Approach. New developments are monitored closely and the latest proven equipment from manufacturers worldwide is incorporated into the design process to capitalise on water savings.
Simple and Up-to-Date. We keep our systems simple yet up-to-date using reliable, cost effective, proven methods to provide a high quality system for each individual project.
Another reason to talk to us - because you cannot afford not to!